- Alderson, A. (2019) ‘The ebike revolution: Cycling in the Alps? No sweat.’ The Guardian.https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2019/jun/09/ebike-electric-bike-cycling-the-alps-switzerland-verbier-festival.
- Behrensen, A. (2019) ‘80% Market Growth: eCargo Bikes overtake Electric Cars in Germany.’ Cyclelogistics. [Accessed on 9th October 2020] http://cyclelogistics.eu/news/80-market-growth-ecargo-bikes-overtake-electriccars-germany.
- Behrensen, A. and Sumer, A. (2020a) Cargo bike boom in Europe: Industry survey expects over 50 percent market growth in 2020. Cycle Logistics Project.
- Behrensen, A. and Sumer, A. (2020b) First European Cargo Bike Industry Survey. Cycle Logistics Project.
- Boardman, C. (2018) ‘Beelines: Greater Manchester’s cycling and walking infrastructure proposal.’ Transport for Greater Manchester.
- Brand, R. (2005) ‘Synchronizing science and technology with human behaviour.’ Synchronizing Science and Technology with Human Behaviour pp. 1–174. Brighton & Hove Council (2020) eCargo Bike Accelerator Project. https://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/ecargobikes.
- Sustrans. Büscher, M. and Spurling, N. (2020) Social Acceptance and Societal Readiness Levels. https://decarbon8.org.uk/social-acceptance-and-societal-readiness-levels/.
- Cairns, K. (2017) ‘Briefing: Active travel: a review of ICE sustainability proceedings.’ Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers – Transport. ICE Publishing, 170(1) pp. 3–4.
- Cairns, S. and Sloman, L. (2019) ‘Potential for e-cargo bikes to reduce congestion and pollution from vans in cities.’ Bicycle Association.
- Deloison, T., Hannon, E. and Huber, A. (2020) The Future of the Last-Mile Ecosystem. The World Economic Forum.
- European Commission (2015) Clean transport, Urban transport: Urban mobility. European Commission. Eurostat (2016) Urban Europe — Statistics on cities, towns and suburbs.
- European Commission. Fištrek, Ž. and Rzewnicki, R. (2016) A New Move For Business: Electric cycle logistics in European cities. Pro E-Bike.
- Fyles, H. and Madramootoo, C. (2016) ‘1 – Key Drivers of Food Insecurity.’ In Madramootoo, C. (ed.) Emerging Technologies for Promoting Food Security. Oxford: Woodhead Publishing, pp. 1–19.
Leave a Reply